- Health Information Form | Forms
- Information for Families Entering the LRSD
- Immunizations - Exceptions
- Clinical Support
- Flu Precautions
- Stephens Health Clinic
- Individual Health Care Plan
- Administration of Prescriptions at School
- Wellness Information
- Wellness Policy Regulations
- Resources for Emergency Preparedness
- Request for Physical
- Action Plans
- Resources for Parents
Flu Precautions News
This year, in partnership with the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH), LRSD is holding Flu Immunization clinics in schools to provide flu vaccine for students and staff. Click here for the Flu Clinic schedule (Pago 2 en Español). Click here for Vaccine Information Statements for both vaccine types and consent forms (ADH & school district) in English. Click here for Spanish version.
It is very important that you follow through with the steps required so that your child can be protected from the flu.
For your child to receive the flu vaccine, you must:
1. Read the Vaccine Information Statement for the vaccine.
2. Read and complete the front and back of the ADH consent form.
3. PRINT clearly all information required on ADH consent form.
4. Make sure you have signed the ADH consent form for the flu vaccine.
5. Sign the school district consent form.
6. Return both consent forms to your child’s school as quickly as possible.
This is a great opportunity for children to receive this vaccine with no charge to you. If you have insurance, ADH will ask your insurance company to pay for the cost of giving the vaccine. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not pay for vaccines, there will still be no charge to you.
REMEMBER, only those students with the required completed paperwork (the signed ADH consent AND the school district consent) will be allowed to receive the flu vaccine.