Welcome to Care Program
Supervisor: Annette Walton - Acting Supervisor
4800 West 26th
Little Rock, AR 72204
Welcome to the CARE Program
The Little Rock School District CARE Program offers before and after school child care. CARE will open a site with a minimum of fifteen students. CARE is currently available at 22 sites. See list below.
The CARE Program
- Provides a safe environment
- Offers creative and recreational activities
- Helps children feel good about themselves
- Encourages growth in relationships and social skills
- Provides time for homework and outdoor play
Registration forms will be available beginning July 24 at the CARE Program located at 4800 West 26th Street, 72204.
In order to register, please BRING or MAIL forms and fees to the CARE program office.
Child Care Fees
- Registration fee $50.00
- Full time monthly $195.00 monthly
- Part time 4 days per week $160.00 monthly
- Part time 3 days per week $119.00 monthly
- Part time 2 days per week $ 80.00 monthly
- Part time 1 day per week $ 39.00 monthly
- 3 day drop-in $10.50 per day $ 31.50 per card
- Holiday reservation per day $15.00
Limited space is available so register early! For more information, call CARE at 447-1880.
CARE currently operates at the following 22 sites:
Booker, Brady, Carver, Chicot, Dodd, Fair Park, Forest Heights, Forest Park, Fulbright, Geyer Springs, Jefferson, King, McDermott, Otter Creek, Pulaski Heights, Roberts, Rockefeller, Romine, Terry, Washington, Western Hills and Williams.
ADDITIONAL SITES OPEN WHEN 15 FULL TIME STUDENTS ARE REGISTERED.