“Watson Elementary provides students with academic and social development empowering all students to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being."
Watson Elementary provides students with academic and socail development empowering all students to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being.
- establish and maintain a safe school and learning environment for our students, staff, stakeholders, and partners.
- exhibit respect and take responsibility for all safety practice.
- take ownership/responsibilty of our behavior as individuals
- have the courage tot hink and act independently
- demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- be reliable and trustworthy
- act honorably under all circumstances, even when it is to the disadvantage of the self
- use positive words
- always stary positive and excerise intelligen ways to view problems, challenges and obstacles
- believe in the inherent dignity of all people
- celebrate individuality
- value and appreciate diversity
- honor self and others through words and actions
- show respect for the buildings, facilities and surronding environment