Welcome to Professional Development
NEW Professional Development Site
2019-2020 School Year
As we begin the 2019-2020 school year, the Professional Development Department is transitioning to a paperless system for recording Professional Development opportunities and hours. This new system will utilize the True North Logic Platform of Unified Talent Education. ALL PD from June 1, 2019 forward will be recorded through this system.
You will find two links below. The first link will take you to a training document for the new PD site. This link provides instructions on accessing and navigating the new portal:
- How do I get to the new PD site?
- How can I search for available classes?
- How can I register for a class after I have found one I wish to take?
- How will I add External Credit Requests (formerly Out-of-District documents)?
- How will I be able to view my PD hours for the current year?
- Unified Talent Training Document (Select Link)
The second link will take you to ClassLink where you will be able to log into the new PD site.
- Go to: myclasslink.com/lrsd
Click on the Unified Talent icon
If you have any questions or concerns related to the new platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.