Welcome to Professional Development
2020-2021 School Year
The Professional Development Department has transitioned to a paperless system for recording Professional Development opportunities and hours. ALL PD from June 1, 2019 forward will be recorded through this system.
You will find two links below. The first link will take you to a training document for the new PD site which provides instructions on accessing and navigating the new portal:
- How do I get to the new PD site?
- How can I search for available classes?
- How can I register for a class after I have found one I wish to take?
- How will I add External Credit Requests (formerly Out-of-District documents)?
- How will I be able to view my PD hours for the current year?
- Unified Talent Training Document (Select Link)
The second link will take you to ClassLink where you will be able to log into the new PD site.
- Go to: myclasslink.com/lrsd then click on the Unified Talent icon
Dr. Ericka O'Neal McCarroll
Director of Professional Development and RTI
Office: (501) 447-1116
Mobile: (501) 539-2610
Office: (501) 447-1055