If you have a positive test for COVID-19:
- Isolation is required for someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status.
- If your child tests positive, please call your school nurse and notify them.
- If you are a staff member, please fill out the Covid-19 Report form found under the Covid tab on the LRSD website or under the Health Services tab.
- Stay home for at least 5 full days from the start of your symptoms. If you have no symptoms, isolation starts on the day you were tested.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house (return to school).
- Continue to wear a mask around others through the 10th day of isolation.
- If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, you should complete a full 10-day isolation. Pre-K students isolate for 10 days due to inability to wear masks consistently and correctly.
- If you have fever, continue to stay home for 48 hours after fever has resolved (without taking any fever reducing medication).