Are you ready to serve?
City Year Little Rock has an exciting opportunity.
We are hiring 19 additional City Year AmeriCorps members to spend 11 months supporting Little Rock students for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking for highly motivated 18 to 25-year-olds that are passionate about impacting their community. You will join us as a full-time Student Success Coach; serving as a tutor and mentor directly in the classroom.
City Year is the perfect way to give back to your community while earning a education award and working towards your next steps. Whether it be college, a career, or continuing your education, City Year will help you build upon your skills and grow as a leader!
Specifically, City Year Little Rock's college and career development include:
- Small team learning experience
- Career exploration, guidance, and support programming (networking with Little Rock leaders, resume development, interview skills, strength assessments)
- Dedicated staff member to support programming around learning and development
- Ongoing training, coaching, and support throughout the year
- Developing a robust network of peers and potential employers
- $6,195 education award scholarship that can be applied towards your college tuition and/or federal student loans
- $635 (pre-tax) by-weekly living stipend
- EBT benefits (as qualified)
- Medical benefits
- Professional and leadership development opportunities
Contact a City Year Recruiter:
Russ Swearingen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to schedule a quick 15-minute virtual meeting to
learn more about City Year and the AmeriCorps member position.