360 College and Career Links
ACT College and Career Readiness Webpage
To provide information for students looking to attend college or career secondary education institutions.
College/Career Search and Planning Tools
Free Application for Financial Student Aid
- You can file your FAFSA as early as October 1 of the current year.
- Students will be required to report income and tax information - this information will be from the previous years filing.
- Visit StudentAid.gov/fafsa to get more information about - and help with - the FAFSA.
Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE)
- The ADHE has a single-source online application process for ALL financial aid programs it administers, called the YOUniversal Application and must be completed to receive funding.
- The YOUniversal application
- In addition to the YOUniversal Application, ALL applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA is FREE! You Should never be asked to pay!
Academic Challenge Scholarship
The Academic Challenge Program provides scholarships to Arkansas residents choosing to pursue a higher education. Funded in large part by the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, the Academic Challenge Scholarship is available to students regardless of:
- Academic Status
- Just graduating high school
- Currently enrolled in college
- Enrolling in college for the first time
- Re-enrolling after a period of time out of college
- Scholarship Deadline to Apply: July 1 of a students senior year
- Requirements: Use this link to access the Arkansas Department of Higher Education to see all of the current requirements including current exceptions for Covid-19.
13 Best Websites To Find College Scholarships
Students with Disability Section
Colleges That Offer Programs for Special Needs Students
Local Agencies for Student with Disabilities