COVID Vaccine Clinic Schedule and Consent Form Information
Health and Wellness
- Protect Yourself and Others
- Stay Physically and Mentally Fit During COVID-19
- https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/ - Current information from the AR Department of Health
- https://uamshealth.com/- New 24-hour digital connection to healthcare professionals
- El lavado de las manos: Las manos limpias salvan vidas
CDC Recommendations that will help us all stay Healthy
- Wash your hands frequently. Wash your hands with soap and water for over 20 seconds. Share with your younger students how to wash appropriately.
- When greeting someone, use a fist bump or elbow bump rather than a handshake or hug.
- Ask your students not to share personal items like drinks, food, etc.
- If you get sick or your student gets sick, stay home. If you have a fever, the CDC advises you call your doctor rather than making an office or hospital visit.
Recommendations for LRSD Staff
- Avoid the use of alcohol based sanitizers. Alcohol-based sanitizers have led to eye issues as our younger students typically are not used to this type of product.
- Avoid use of bleach in your classrooms. This is not a recommended product in schools at any time. Use of aerosol sanitizing sprays should also be avoided when children are around. Such sprays can aggravate asthma and cause other respiratory distress.
- Avoid use of hand wipes, as many students are allergic to these type of products. If they need a hand wipe, allow them to use the restroom to properly wash their hands with liquid soap.
- Message from City of Little Rock and Mayor Frank Scott - "Stay In; Tell a Friend"
- Economic Injury Worksheet
- Arkansas Children's Hospital - (501) 364-1100
- City of Little Rock COVID-19 Information
- www.internetessentials.com or call 1-855-846-8376