Registering for the LRSD Pre-K Program!
Children who are 3 or 4 on or before August 1 of each year are eligible to apply for the program.
How To Register
If your child is new to the district, please complete the online application at https://registration.lrsd.org.
If your child is currently enrolled and returning for P4, please complete your school choice online after you have registered at our office.
- After completing the LRSD Online Registration (New student), you will need to complete and bring the following to the Early Childhood Office before the registration process is complete:
- LRSD Early Childhood Application
- LRSD Pre-K Selection For
- Include Documentationtion for Legal Guardians living in the home with the child
Income Documentation may include:
- Most recent W-2 form(s)
- Most recent Income Tax Return
- Most recent 30 days of pay stubs
- If a legal guardian does not have or earn income, a notarized letter stating there is no earned income may be submitted.
The Early Childhood Office is located in the back of the Geyer Springs Early Childhood Center, 5240 Mabelvale Pike (come to the entrance off 51st Street).
The Early Childhood Office hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday during Open Enrollment.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at the LRSD Early Childhood Office at 447-7360.
Print Student Physical form and have your child’s pediatrician complete and sign before the first day of school.