NEW PRE-K REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Children who are 3 or 4 on or before August 1 of each year are eligible to apply for the program.
How to Register NEW Pre-K Students:
- Complete the online application at https://registration.lrsd.org.
- Upload your child's birth certificate, social security card, and 2 proofs of your current address, when prompted. If you are unabe to upload documents, please email copies to ECC@LRSD.ORG or call 501-447-7360.
Step 2: Click on the following links to submit an application electronically.
You must complete both links below.
- LRSD Early Childhood Application (English/Espanol)
- LRSD Pre-K P3 & P4 Selection Form (English/Espanol)
Step 3: Email your last 30 days of your family income (include all adults living in the home) to ECC@lrsd.org. Add child's name in subject line.
Returning Pre-K Students (advancing from P3 to P4) will email the following to ECC@lrsd.org
- 2 proofs of your current address
- Last 30 days of family income (parents living in the home)
The Early Childhood Office is located on the north end of the Geyer Springs Early Childhood Center, 5240 Mabelvale Pike (come to the entrance off 51st Street).
The Early Childhood Office hours are 8:00 am-4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at the LRSD Early Childhood Office at 447-7360.
Print Student Physical form and have your child’s pediatrician complete. Submit the physical form and up-to-date immunizations to the school nurse on the first day of school.