Parking: Emergencies are common and unpredictable. For this reason, LRPD must enforce the no parking policy of the PHMS Fire Zone. Under no circumstances are cars to park in the fire zone even for a limited amount of time. The School Resource Officer has been directed to issue parking sanctions to all violators of this policy.
- There are two handicap parking spaces designated.
- Parking is available from 9 AM - 2 PM along the curb in front of school.
- Please do not park in the parking lot off Colonial Court at the rear of the school. This lot is designated for Pulaski Heights Elementary School.
Visitors/Parents: When on campus, please go to the office first and sign the visitor notebook indicating your reason for being on campus. Visits in classrooms must be scheduled in the office and with 24-hour notice.
Checkout: Instructional time is crucial to student success thus the administration and staff of PHMS strongly discourages students being checked out of school prior to the end of the school day. However, if check outs are necessary, please adhere to the following procedures.
- Parents must physically enter the building and visit the attendance office to request a check-out.
- Adults who check out students must be listed on the student’s pupil information form (PIF). This is a state law.
- PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED to check students out of school.
- Individuals under the age of 18 will not be allowed to check students out of school.
- Students can only be checked out of school before 3:15 p.m. Check-outs after this time will not be allowed.