The Little Rock School District needs tutors, who will be paid $10/hour, to assist in the AVID programs at six of our schools. There will be an AVID Tutor Training held at the IRC Building (3001 S. Pulaski Street) on Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 8:30 am-3:30 pm.
Tutors must be enrolled in college and available to work “during the school day” to tutor students while they are in their classes.
Tutors should possess the following qualifications:
- Be a college student or have attended college
- Have good academic standing of 3.0 GPA or better
- Have reliable transportation
- Have good written and oral communication
- Have strong writing and math skills
- Have a "clean" federal background check
The rate of pay is $10.00 per hour. Flexible scheduling is available for part-time positions. If interested, please contact Laureen Isom with Little Rock School District at 501-447-2971 or Laureen.firstname.lastname@example.org.