Computers For Kids - Computer Power Day - March 11, 2017
REGISTRATION for COMPUTER POWER DAY PLUS begins Mon., February 20 and ends Thurs., March 9.
EVENT DATE: MARCH 11 – Henderson Middle School
Reserve your $50 desktop computer or $75 netbook computer at your school prior to Computer Power Day PLUS. Pick up at Henderson Middle School, 401 John Barrow Rd, on Saturday, March 11, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
You will be required to attend a brief overview before you can pick up your computer.
How to purchase a $50-75 refurbished computer prior to Computer Power Day +
• Request, complete & submit the Parent Agreement & payment by Mar. 9, 2017 deadline
• Attend orientation at Henderson on March 11 before receiving your computer
• Submit confirmation/receipt to pick up your computer
If you have any questions after receiving your computer, contact David Crawford after 4 pm at 501-420-4743.
Computer Power Days are predetermined days scheduled and marketed to involve a large number parents and students that are eligible and qualified to pick up their computer on this predetermined date. The other benefits of Computer Power Days are the program partners such as Comcast Internet Essentials, Central Arkansas Library System, Parent Link and LRSD Instructional Technology.
· Comcast has a $9.95 rate for internet service.
· Central Arkansas Library System has links to study material on the website (cals.org)
· LRSD Instructional Technology provides basic computer operation and LRSD digital resources such as student performance and attendance.
- More Information
- CFK Parent Agreement - Must be completed - English
- CFK Parent Agreement - Debe ser completado - Espanol
Henderson Health Science Magnet School
401 John Barrows Road, Little Rock